BOND ADVISER PTY LTD (ACN 164 148 467)
- We will collect and hold the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, contact details and credit card details, either:
- as a result of you providing this information to us when subscribing at this website; or
- as a result of you providing it in any other way.
- The main purposes for which we collect, store, use and disclose personal information are to provide you with the reports and content that are available at this website, to assess credit-worthiness, to send you information if you are on one of our mailing lists, to perform research and statistical analysis and to answer queries and resolve complaints.
- We may use your personal information to send you information about us and our reports for promotional or marketing purposes – we may contact you for this purpose using your name, email address and contact details that you provide to us.
- We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes set out at paragraphs 4 and 5 above including to our related bodies corporate, to financial institutions for payment processing, to credit reporting bodies and credit providers, to government regulators and to payment gateways to process credit card payments.
- Your personal information will be held by us in electronic databases and email contact lists. We may also hold the information in hard copy documents and paper files stored in cupboards. While we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose via the internet and you disclose that information at your own risk. If you are concerned about sending your information over the internet, please contact us.
- If you would like to access or correct your personal information please contact us using the contact details set out below. If you ask us to correct personal information that we hold about you, or if we are satisfied that the personal information we hold is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, we will take reasonable steps to correct that information to ensure that, having regard to the purpose for which it is held, the information is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant and not misleading. Except in the case of more complicated requests, we will endeavour to respond to access and correction requests within 30 days.
- If you have a complaint about how we have collected or handled your personal information, please contact us using the contact details set out below. We will take any reasonable steps necessary to try and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner or, in some instances, other regulatory bodies
- If you have any queries about the personal information that we hold about you or the way we handle that personal information, please contact Nicholas Yaxley, whose contact details are below:
Mail: Level 4, 190 Queen Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Telephone: +61 (0)3 9670 8615
1 November 2017