Overall, we view Heritage as a highly capitalised and well-funded issuer. We have some concerns…
The regulatory environment has changed rapidly over the past twelve months and the regional banks are starting to benefit from these changes. Whilst Bendigo continues to be well positioned to increase loan growth over time, some competitors are not being rational and are still chasing growth over margin, Bendigo is not.
The group also been public about their ongoing interest in acquisitions and/or alliances which we think will be at the forefront of their strategic positioning in the short term.
Our reports for Bendigo & Adelaide Bank:
- Bendigo Floating Capital Notes. Click here.
- Bendigo Convertible Preference Shares. Click here
- Bendigo Convertible Preference Shares 2. Click here
- Bendigo Convertible Preference Shares 3. Click here
- Bendigo Bank FRN 0.80% 2016. Click here
- Bendigo Bank FRN 1.27% 2018. Click here
- Bendigo Bank FRN 0.93% 2019. Click here
Want a broker to contact you? Click here.